Senior Frontend Engineer - Mobile and Web
We are hiring frontend engineers to help build beautiful, usable interfaces for businesses building on top of the eSamudaay platform.
We are building a community commerce platform to empower entrepreneurs with DIY digital tools and enable them to run digital businesses, serve their communities and spark grassroots local innovations.
- You will work on eSamudaay’s cross platform mobile applications, getting involved from UI/UX to playstore/appstore deployments and everything in between.
- You will work on building eSamudaay’s Web application that will be used by merchants to effectively manage their businesses built on eSamudaay.
- You will work on open source mobile SDKs that will be used by partner merchants and developers to build on top of eSamudaay.
- Fix bugs fast and taking your time to solve hard problems well
- Design and deliver performant, reliable, well-tested and high-performance systems using test-driven development.
- Actively engage in code and design reviews with peers and partners
- Contribute engineering input and feedback into product planning processes
- 2+ years of mobile and web applications development experience.
- Proven experience building web/mobile applications using at least 1 of the following - Flutter, react native, Angular, Typescript.
- An ability to think through customer requirements to come up with high-impact ways of quickly solving their problems
- You thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- You hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- You are passionate about building great user interfaces.
- You are a product-minded developer who cares about the “Why” - Why build this feature? How will we measure impact?
- You are a generalist (or a T-shaped/Full Stack developer) rather than a specialist, excited by problems that require a mix of frontend and backend skills, and unblocking anything that stands in the way of success.
MG Road Bangalore/Remote
We’ve put together this short guide to give you an idea of what your interviews will involve.
At eSamudaay, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time.