Why new question for same issue?
- Albeit there are similar questions for the same issue, prefer creating a new one, providing all details.
- This is a continuation (or addition) to already discussed and still not completely resolved issue: Emulator field grayed out "not applicable for the main.dart configuration"
What is wrong?
- Using Android Studio 4.0.0 for Mac with latest Flutter+Dart plugins
- MacOS 10.15.5
- Created a new Flutter Application project
- Ensured all values are set (by checking StackOverflow, and here
Not applicable for the "main.dart" configurationfor a device, and emulator
- Note no issue when Visual Studio with Flutter plugin
Since I am a new user, can’t upload more than one screenshot in a post.
Hence here is a link to a folder, which holds all screenshots to explore:
This is a major setback, and it seems it’s a not a common problem for majority of developers.
Hence I am willing to cooperate and provide any additional details and information for this issue to be resolved ASAP.