How to fetch data from JSON/ API and show it on google map

1. Summary of my problem
  • Details about my goal

Hi… guys, I wanted to fetch data (latitude/longitude) from json/api and wanted to show it on google maps (under marker) under a specified area let say in a circle. how can I do please help guys.

• Expected Results

let say I want to see that that how many stationary shops are there in a 0.5km radius in which every shops will be shown with marker.

• Actual Results

(a) I’m successful made map with two specified location which is given by me in a code(in flutter). But I wanted to show shops under my circle, also let you all know that I have(latitude and longitude details) of each and every shops in my whole town.

(b) also I wanted to popup a message in my app when user uses it at first time to grant permission, I uses permissionHandler but the problem is that permissionHandler and google_maps_flutter can’t be able to run simultaneously please help me with these chalanges

• Error Messages (if any)
    these are some common errors come in front of me. if error is not resolved please help me out to complete the above challenges.

**^^**

/C:/src/flutter/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/great_circle_distance-1.0.1/lib/src/formula/spherical_lawofcosines.dart:10:49: Error: Undefined name ‘PI’.
** if (distance < 0) distance = distance + PI;**
** ^^**

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

*** Where:**
Script ‘C:\src\flutter\packages\flutter_tools\gradle\flutter.gradle’ line: 1070

thanks,
flutter Community.