How To Choose The Best Flutter vs React Native From the Developer’s Point of View?

2 Likes

Thank you for approve my post . I hope it will helpful for developer’s point of view

1 Like

In my opinion, the only reason to choose React over Flutter is if you already have a team of skilled React developers, are one yourself or know that you want to work for a company that’s heavily invested in React.

Other than that, it’s an easy assessment, just look at all the features you get with Flutter, how much code you’ll be able to share between mobile, web and desktop applications (both front and back-end), and look at the rise of Flutters popularity the last two years.

If you’re a solo-developer, freelancer or if you want to be one, I’d say that investing in learning Dart, Flutter and the ecosystem surrounding it is the single best investment of your time that you’ve ever made.

1 Like

@cseder I agree with you. And even React Developers have a easy time switching to flutter because its core principle is same.

1 Like

Yes, at least the basic concepts of the declarative / reactive UI development method will transfer over rather painless.
The biggest difference will be that you’ll have to learn the Dart Language, but I found it easy to transition from doing C# development for many years to using Dart, as I find many common features in the implementation of OOP related features.

For me, the biggest challenge has been getting comfortable using the declarative style of UI development, as I’ve only used C++ frameworks and Windows Forms and XAML based approaches to this before.
But once you “get it” it’s a smooth ride compared to those…

1 Like