Android Emulator

Hi,
I was gonna to work with flutter/dart. I just wanted to install the android emulator. But there comes an error, which can u see at the pic. I’d be happy to receive advices.

Logs also says: Emulator: Process finished with exit code -1073741819 (0xC0000005)
Emulator: FramebufferData::postLoad: warning: bound render buffer restore failed.

In the Console is the output: “No devices found with name or id matching ‘emulator-5554’”
“Emulator: Process finished with exit code 0”

it also says that “No connected devices found; please connect a device[…]”

https://gyazo.com/b815bad3e662c801e133d9d03a4e9378

This doesn’t seem like a Flutter Issue, try to ask this question on stackoverflow for better response :slight_smile:

Do you switch on virtualization on bios? You have intel processor or amd?

Ive got an Intel processor.
But if I tested it on another device, the app works for some days.

Today I made the splash_icon to see how the splashscreen looks like and some other preparations.
And there comes an error on the device which works for some days:

Error: ADB exited with exit code 1
Performing Streamed Install

adb: failed to install D:\DEVELOPMENT\Flutter\personal_expenses - Kopie\build\app\outputs\apk\app.apk:
Exception occurred while executing:
android.os.ParcelableException: java.io.IOException: Requested internal only, but not enough space
at android.util.ExceptionUtils.wrap(ExceptionUtils.java:34)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageInstallerService.createSession(PackageInstallerService.java:501)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.doCreateSession(PackageManagerShellCommand.java:2415)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.runInstall(PackageManagerShellCommand.java:907)
at com.

Ive found the issus. The issue was the full storange on my device… I deleted some apps and after that it works again.

2 Likes

That’s great! Thanks for sharing